5/15/2008

I've arrived in Hanoi. I'm pretty hungry and tired so this is going to be short. But I have to say. Vietnam is pretty awesome. I think you should all come here. Hanoi has streets filled with fantastic architecture. I love it. My hotel is like that which is really cool. Also only $9. Sucks the wifi doesn't really work though. Anyway, I can't wait until Alice gets here. I'm going to the airport to pick her up, actually. To be honest, I am really nervous about our travel partnership. I am so worried that she is not excited at all about this trip. She hasn't said a thing about it so I've just been e-mailing her to inform her of my decisions. Just like that. I feel like I am the only enthusiastic one!. But I''ll try to be more positive about this. Maybe she's actually kind of excited. I hope so. I really hope so.

2 comments:

Claire said...

when my friend invited me to go to nashville with her a few years ago, i did absolutely no planning. i thought i'd just wing it and explore, but she had planned a lot and it was REALLY great. i was so grateful to her for researching cool places, but i realized after that i kind of took advantage of her in the whole planning aspect. anyway, my point is, maybe she's just counting on you to do all the planning (kinda shitty, i know), but is actually very excited about the adventures you will go on!

Sewon said...

aw claire, i miss you! and everything is going well with alice now. it's nice to have someone with me :)